Friday, December 30, 2011

Looking Back on 2011

Can you even believe that this year is almost over? I cannot. It seems like the past 12 months have gone by super fast! I was thinking about all the fun things I was able to do and blog about this past year and thought it would be fun to do a little recap...

This past year....


  • I was able to go on a wonderful trip to Mexico with my hubby. Cozumel was so relaxing. I am so grateful to God for blessing me with an amazing husband and 10 years of marriage.
  • I started what I thought would be 30 days of paleo eating. Now, ten months later, I'm still going strong. And boy, when I look back on this year I blogged about food, a lot!

  • I started spending more time writing after realizing how important it truly is to me.
  • I renewed my love of hiking and took several hikes with both family and friends. We saw some truly beautiful sights! I love living in Montana!

  • We were able to go camping a ton this past summer. I love having fun with my family in the woods!

  • I also did a fair amount of reading over the past year, and am excited that I actually kept track of it all!   A whopping 83 books read so far in 2011!! Not sure if I'll add to that list for 2012 or start a new one, but I'm not going to stop reading anytime soon!

Phew! No wonder this past year went by fast, I was a busy girl! I look forward to seeing what fun things that will be experienced this coming year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails