This past year....
- I was able to go on a wonderful trip to Mexico with my hubby. Cozumel was so relaxing. I am so grateful to God for blessing me with an amazing husband and 10 years of marriage.
- I started what I thought would be 30 days of paleo eating. Now, ten months later, I'm still going strong. And boy, when I look back on this year I blogged about food, a lot!
- I started spending more time writing after realizing how important it truly is to me.
- I renewed my love of hiking and took several hikes with both family and friends. We saw some truly beautiful sights! I love living in Montana!
- We were able to go camping a ton this past summer. I love having fun with my family in the woods!
- Lindsay wrote her own little blog post about our 4th of July hike.
- I ran and finished (barely!) The Missoula Half-Marathon again. Little did I know then that my horrible experience during that race would help push me into giving up running.
- Our family took a wonderfully fun trip to Yellowstone National Park.
- I threw away our scale.
- I grew spiritually and learned a lot about who I am and how God sees me.
- I started a book club!
- I did Christmas baking but only "paleo-ized".
- I also did a fair amount of reading over the past year, and am excited that I actually kept track of it all! A whopping 83 books read so far in 2011!! Not sure if I'll add to that list for 2012 or start a new one, but I'm not going to stop reading anytime soon!
Phew! No wonder this past year went by fast, I was a busy girl! I look forward to seeing what fun things that will be experienced this coming year!