Monday, November 7, 2011

Goal #45 -- Join or Start a Book Club

Goal #45 -- Join or Start a Book Club -- COMPLETED!!

I asked my friend Katie if she'd like to start a book club with me, and she said yes! So, we had our inaugural meeting on Friday night where we chose our first book and set up our first book meeting.

image from Amazon.com

We decided upon The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society after a fairly long discussion. I was the only one who had actually already read it, but it was a good book and I'm willing to read it again and discuss it.

I'm excited to be a part of a book club again and I invite you to join me! Our next book club meeting is December 1st, so you have a month to read this book and come back to share your insights and thoughts about it right here! I hope to "see" you then! In the meantime, I'm excited to knock another goal off my list! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails