Tuesday, December 20, 2011

We interrupt this broadcast

Remember my last post about barely keeping my head above water? Of course you do, it's the last one (besides this one) that I even did. Well, throw into the mix of the regular holiday crazyness some sickness and you'll have the reason why I have been scarce. A little upper respiratory infection here, some sore throat there, body aches and fatigue here and general ickyness there and you'll have a description of my family over the past week or so.

Yeah. It's been grand. And because of all that and because it's almost Christmas and my kids are almost home on break and because I'm just plain exhausted, I'm calling for an official blog break. I'm gonna go focus on resting, eating good and spending time with my family for the next week or so. I'll be back after the holidays dust has settled. Okay? Okay.

I hope in the meantime that you and your family stay healthy and enjoy your holiday season!

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails