Friday, June 15, 2012

Desired (A Review)



I bought this book a while back because I've read several books by Ginger Garrett and have enjoyed them all. This one was no different. She has a talent for taking what we know (historical facts) and what could be and weaving a very plausible story that brings the characters to life. This one is written from the perspective of three women in Samson's life: his mother, his wife and Delilah. It was really interesting to me to see his story from the point of view of these women. I found this novel pretty sad but also a little bit inspiring. It was definitely well written and I enjoyed reading it. If you like historical fiction, especially those based on biblical characters, I'd recommend this one for some summer reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails