Monday, October 3, 2011

Menu for this Week


Our menu for this week is as follows:

Breakfasts:
Chicken/Apple Sausages (I'm clearing out the freezer in anticipation of our 1/4 beef!)
Pumpkin Pancakes (Paleo Comfort Foods page 112)
Eggs
Smoothies (clearing out the frozen fruit)


Lunches:
Leftovers
Lunch Meat
Sausages
Etc.

Dinners:
Monday: Chicken Stir-Fry (got some chard at the Farmers Market-Yum!)
Tuesday: My Mom's Birthday Dinner at my folks'. I'm making Tomato & Basil Salad from Paleo Comfort Foods page 132.
Wednesday: Lime Pepper Salmon (yes, we haven't gotten to it yet), Random Veggies
Thursday: Beef Thai Wraps in the Crock Pot, with Coconut Tortillas from PCF page 110.
Friday-Saturday: Up at the lake
Sunday: Not sure, we'll wing it when we get back to town.

Random Stuff:
Paleo Comfort Foods Spiced Nuts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails