Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Burning Bridge


Sometimes there are those books that, when you get to the end, and you realize it's ending the way it is ending, all you can say is, "What?!".





That is exactly how I felt when I finished this book. And because I have the next one in the series checked out from the library now too, I immediately put this one down and started the next one. I just love the characters and the story-line is engaging and interesting. This book ended with a bit of a cliff hanger and so now I have to find out what happens to Will. :-) It sure is a good thing this series has like a million books in it, maybe by then I'll have had enough of it. ha!

Reading books like this one makes me want to be able to write something engaging, interesting and fun like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails