Monday, October 17, 2011

Goal #57 Completed!


A mistake easily made when you have as many goals as I do right now (99, now) is that you forget what some of those goals! So, when I finished up my "Pay it Forward" gifts last week and stuck them in the mail, I completely forgot that I was actually completing one of my 101 goals

And so, these pictures suck because I didn't put any effort into them. (Obviously). Had I remembered I was documenting a completed goal, I probably would've tried harder.


At least all the gifts arrived to their intended recipients safely and


I think everyone really liked them, so I'm happy. :-)

Goal # 57. Finish my Pay it Forward Gifts. Finished 10/10/11.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails