Thursday, September 29, 2011

Goal # 88 -- Complete!


In case you didn't know, I've challenged myself to 101 goals in 1001 days. You can read all about it here. Well, that list took me about five days to even complete. For some reason I had a hard time thinking of goals that were attainable (not super reaching) yet would require work on my part. It's sort of a fine balance between the two. This wasn't a "bucket list", even a "dreams list", both of which I think either take longer or require divine intervention. I wanted this list to be full of things I could theoretically actually do.

And, so while in the process of creating the list I decided that making the list should be on the list. I plopped it down at number 88, and now two days later and moments after "going live" with it, I can say I accomplished it. :-)

88. Finish this list. -- Completed 9/29/2011.

One down, one hundred to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails