Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Winner!


Thanks to my lovely assistant, like Vanna but cuter, 
I can now announce the winner of the $15 Amazon Gift Certificate!

Woohoo!
I put all the names on paper and into a bowl. Kera closed her eyes and mixed them up.



Then she closed her eyes and picked one.


And the winner is.......



(drumroll)





I need an email address to send the certificate to, so please respond within a week! Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for your comments and visits, it was wonderful to "meet" all of you! :=)



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kera for picking me. I do not often win anything, actually this is the first time in many years. So thank you again. I'm not sure if you can figure out my email address via blogger settings, lets hope. Otherwise, I have your email in my wordpress settings and will send you an email from there. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails