Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oh give me a home....


Where the buffalo roam, 
where the deer and the antelope play.


Okay, so I'm missing the buffalo and the antelope...


But the deer sure like my backyard!


Looked out the dining room window the other day to find
a small herd just hanging out, eating and just being deer.


A few of them looked rather mangy, but I think they are in the process of losing their winter coats.


Our backyard is mostly natural grass (aka weeds).



But there are a few random flowers, too.





I was too slow with the camera to capture it, but at one point a couple of them were "playing".


Believe it or not, but I do technically live in town.



I sure do love living in Montana.




1 comment:

  1. So cool! Our bus nearly got rushed by some deer at Ann Morrison Park today. Fun times! I think your experience was much more peaceful. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails