Friday, April 22, 2011

Deer


 Looked out my bedroom window the other day and found this....

A bunch of deer bedded down, taking an afternoon nap, on the hillside by our house.
There's four in this above picture, can you see them?


This path goes between our house and our neighbors and our yard and house are on this side of it, so the deer were almost literally napping in our backyard.


I counted a total of 7, five of them all bunched together and two a bit off from the rest.

Makes ya wonder why they felt the need to take an afternoon siesta.



Deer can be awfully annoying around here, eating all the plants and trees, leaving poop piles all over yards, running in front of cars....


But they are still kind of a cute/pretty animal.

1 comment:

  1. How cute!!! I love looking out the window and seeing wildlife! How I hate living in a housing development!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails