Monday, March 28, 2011

Springing Spring?


You know how they say, "Spring has sprung?" 
Well, one look at my flower bed and you'd probably say something to that effect.
My crocuses are starting to show their pretty purple heads...

And my tulips are pushing through the brown earth, 
reaching green fingers towards the sky.
 

But, then when you look up from the flowerbed,
 at the snowy mountain peaks and angry clouds
You might doubt. 


It is spring, isn't it?


The brown hill has no snow, but then again, it's still pretty brown...

The snow is still settled in nicely on the tops, and more coming down...

But that is spring in Montana. 
Such a fickle thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails