Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly

When I stumbled across an opportunity to blog about Shuttefly and their holiday cards in return for some free cards, I was super excited. I've been using Shutterfly for a wide variety of things for quite a few years now. I love that I can store my photos on their site, it's my photo backup. I also order all my prints from them and have always been pleased with them. I've ordered my Christmas cards from them for the past several years, and have always been very satisfied. I checked out some of their new designs for this year and they look so fun. I can hardly wait to take our family picture so I can order some!

They have a very wide variety of different styles, which makes it hard for me to pick just one. But, I think this one is my favorite:



But by far, my favorite item to order from Shutterfly for the holidays, are their calendars. For the past few years I've ordered them for my folks and Erik's folks as Christmas gifts. They are perfect for the grandparents who love their grand kids. I just put in seasonal pictures from this year for each month for the next year and voila! Great gift ideas for the parents that already have everything. I was beyond thrilled when I found they have a new version of their calendar this year: The desk calendar! Guess what the grandparents are getting this year!


So, if you are needing a gift idea or haven't ordered your Christmas cards yet, scoot on over to Shutterfly and check out their selections. You won't be dissappointed.



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails