Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday & Bootie Buster

Today, as the wind blows hard and loud, whipping little particles of rain/snow around and dropping the temperature, I am grateful for my workout area downstairs, specifically my treadmill. I hate running against the wind, so a run outside would've been brutal. I'll run in the snow, rain, cold and whatever weather a Montana winter will bring, but I really hate wind. And since our winter lasts quite a while, I am so grateful that I can continue running through it on my trusty treadmill.

Speaking of winter and running.....I found a little activity that might help me stay active through the holidays:

HBBC Logo

I think it is going to be fun, you should check it out if you're looking for an extra helping of motivation to keep your head above waters with all the sweets and goodies headed our way! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails