Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blah's.

There is something going on with me.

 My symptoms:

-Instead of working out, I eat another blackberry scone.


Recipe from MrsMamaHen. Very yummy!

-On a night I should be hanging out with a bunch of friends, I stay home and bake.

Pumpkin Cheesecake, which was wonderful.

-I hear something that should make me happy and I get grumpy about the methods.

-I have a to-do list a mile long, but instead of working on it I spend hours tweaking my blog and playing solitaire on the computer.

- It's my favorite season & weather and it doesn't make me smile.

-I don't feel like working out. Or doing my hair. Or wearing anything besides my comfy workout clothes.

-I am easily irritable.

-I am not enjoying the things I typically would enjoy.

-I am so not disciplined in any area of my life.

Anyone know what my problem is?

I have a major case of the blah's.

I hate it. I should be blogging about how impressed I was with the girls eating their spaghetti sauce on spaghetti squash last night...






Well, Lindsay loved it. Kera didn't so much!



I really hope I can shake these blah's off soon, they suck!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails