Friday, June 11, 2010

School's out for summer....

The girls and I are off to a birthday party for a friend and then we're headed up to the beautiful Flathead Lake area for a weekend with Erik's Mom for her birthday and to celebrate the beginning of summer vacation. So I only have a moment, but here was my morning...

Kindergarten Graduation. My baby is growing up, which is rather bittersweet.

Kera getting her diploma from her super cool teacher, Mr. S

Oh yeah, and she got a haircut yesterday. What a cutie.


The last day of school picture of the two of them. Kera was grumpy, which is ironically how she looked in her first day of school picture too!
This was at the beginning of the school year....
And this is today. They have grown a ton, in more ways than one.

I'm ready for summer. It's going to be fun, and its starting right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails