Friday, April 9, 2010

Trying something new

Today is the Ultimate Blog Party from 5 Minutes for Mom's. I've never done anything like this in my blog, but saw it and decided I would give it a whirl. Check out the little button over on the left side there, if you click it, you'll be at the party!

So, here I am. I have been blogging for a long time, before this blog I had one on a writing site that I was involved in. And before that I would journal, which is kind of like the pre-world wide web type of blogging, without other people reading it. I've been journaling for as long as I could write, probably. Its just how I get things out. I write about everything from my feelings, to what I've been up to, or these days what my kids are up to, and what issues I may be struggling with. That's why I picked the name All & Nothing for my blog. It's a little bit of everything.

I've also been a wannabe writer for as long as I can remember--anything to do with reading or writing I just love. I've written a ton of poetry, even been published, but in the past two years I've dipped my toe in noveling. I'd love to do more writing but have yet to find (make?) the time to really dedicate to it, so I fill that need by blogging.

I'm eager to find some new blogs to read today, as a result of this party, so I guess I'll see ya there. :-)

15 comments:

  1. Hi there.
    Stopping by via the Ultimate Blog Party to say hello.
    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/supermom-kate-hit-rut/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Stopping by from the UBP! Isn't this fun. I so love the fact that you have been journaling forever! That is such a great discipline to have. I am looking forward to reading whatever you have to say in the future! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've found a ton of great new blogs to visit today!!

    Have fun at UBP!
    Jenni
    Cash Prize Contest for MissTutu.com
    and my UBP blog: How to Make a Tutu - hope you'll stop by and visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thank you for visiting my blog. I'm coming over from UBP. I can't believe you've been journaling for so long ~ that shows awesome dedication. Don't stress too much over your novel, when the time is right an opportunity will present itself. In the meantime, keep up with your blogging. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holla back from UBP! Thanks for stopping by! Following you back! Are you running or walking the Bloomsday race? I am not a fan of the run. no. no. no. This lady will be a power walking it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Thanks for visiting my site today! I love the background on your site!

    I, too, have been journaling forever!

    Have fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy UBP Party!!! I love your blog honey.....I am now following on Google Friend Connect. Feel free to stop by mine as well at www.safehomehappymom.com

    This is way fun than I thought, meeting new blogs I didnt even know exist! I will be reading up on archives all night long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a SAHM too. This is really fun!

    Welcome to the party! I hope you are having fun!

    Here are my blogs if you want to check them out.
    http://GoodMorinBeautiful.blogspot.com
    http://TheCraftyHippo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cruising through from the UBP to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Visiting from the UBP! This is my first time doing this also. In fact, I'm brand new to blogging too. I'm having fun "meeting" other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found you through UBP10 - so nice to *meet* you!

    http://www.thepenny-pinchingmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by from UBP10! Great blog! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello, diane here from the ubp. hope your having as much fun as me. wolfbayou@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kendra,
    Nice to meet you. I'm having a blast at this party meeting lots of great bloggers. I hope you are too. Happy partying!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails