Saw this on one of the new blogs I'm following and couldn't resist doing it myself. I've bolded the ones I've done and usually explained a little, I couldn't help myself. Feel free to do your own, its kind of fun!
1. Started your own blog. (This one is kind of self-explanatory.)
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disney. Yep, three times now.
8. Climbed a mountain. I live in Montana and I hike, so I say yes to this one too.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a thunder and lightning storm. Yep, love them.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. I scrapbook and haven't actually taken a class about it, so I can say I taught myself, I suppose.
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables. A couple summers ago I tried a porch/container garden, we got a few tomatoes and peas out of the experience.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train. As a kid, traveling from Seattle to Eastern Montana.
21. Had a pillow fight. Yep.
22. Hitch hiked. In Glacier, we did this super long hike and then caught a ride back up to the top.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping. Yep
27. Run a marathon. I've run a half-marathon, twice now, so I think I can say yes.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. Yep, both.
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise. Yep, to the Caribbean.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. Yep.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing. Does an indoor climbing wall count? If so, then yes.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David in person
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful erupt. Again, I live in Montana,so yes.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. In Mexico.
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling. I've snorkeled several times.
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen. Yep, a couple of times.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching. Yes, in Mexico just this past January and it was amazing!!
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma. I've donated blood a couple of times, feel like I should do it more often.
65. Been sky diving
66. Visited a Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check. Um, yes.
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. Yep, still have some, packed safely away in a box.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial. Yep, I think twice.
71. Eaten caviar
72. Pieced a quilt. Yes and it looked horrible, I'm not detail oriented enough to do it well.
73. Stood in Times Square. Yes!!
74. Toured the Everglades. Again, yes. And saw crocs at a farm where we ate some.
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person. Yep, while I was in college, driving from Idaho to Arizona.
80. Published a book. I had a chapbook of poetry published in college, I think we had like 30 copies of it total. It still totally counts.
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House. Yep.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox. As a kid.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury. I've actually served on a jury once, been called three times.
91. Met someone famous. Sortof.
92. Joined a book club. I kind of started one, so I think thats a yes. It folded several years back, but it was fun while it lasted.
93. Got a tattoo. Yep! ANd one is enough for me!
94. Had a baby. Yep, I've done this twice, actually. hee hee
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit. Yes, unfortuately.
98. Owned a cell phone. Yep.
99. Been stung by a bee. Yep.