Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break & Easter

Well, I took a bit of a break from blogging last week during the girls' spring break, although it wasn't planned nor did I do so purposely. It turns out that I got some yucky cold bug and so I ended up not doing much of anything. A few days I ventured out and here's what we did....

The girls took turns staying up at their Papa & Grandma's, so while Lindsay was gone, Kera and I joined a couple girlfriends and their kids for a "hike" around a local walking trail by the river. It was rather cool out, so after our almost mile walk (in fact it was rain/snowing on us a couple times) we were ready to get home and warm up. But it was very fun despite the weather.

Kera and our little friend Kylee.


Kera found a leaf in the river.


All the little hikers.


At the end, once the kids realized we'd done a big circle and were heading right back to where we started, there was no slowing them down. This is a picture of Kera and the other 5 year old, Jacob, sitting on the fence waiting for us mom's to catch up. I thought it was so cute, but wish I could've had a better/closer shot of them.


One day we ventured out to Bed,Bath and Beyond and got some bedding. Kera needed a full-sized comforter, so I let her pick out the whole bed-in-a bag type thing. She loves it. I also got some new bedding this week, which is kind of the catalyst to my master bedroom re-do, which I will show you soon! Kera actually took this picture of her bedding.


We did some clothes shopping too.


Kera took this picture, too. Not too shabby!


Easter with my girls. We had a yummy breakfast, then dinner/lunch at my folks with all the family and then church. It was a full and good day. Unfortunately between lunch/dinner and church we brought Erik home and he went to nap on thecouch--turns out he caught the cold that I had all week! Bummer.



Erik and his girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails