Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chocolate Chip Therapy


The other day I was craving chocolate chip cookies. I know you know what I'm talking about.
So I made 2 batches of brown sugar & chocolatey goodness. I have found the perfect recipe for chocolate chip cookies. It's the one off the chocolate chip bag, only you add another 1/2 cup of flour and skip the nuts. (Nuts in baked goods are never a good idea in my opinion). I burned 2 dozen because I got antsy and used two cookie sheets that weren't the airbake kind, and had to throw them away. I decided that I need to purchase a couple more airbake pans, they work so well. I froze all but a quart sized bag of cookies, thinking that they'd be nice to have for later and that having them frozen might keep them from being eaten too quickly. I was wrong! My husband will eat cookies frozen, I've learned. Oh well, that's why I made them, is for us to eat them.

And, for some reason, having a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie just makes everything all right.
:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails