Saturday, January 2, 2010

My new favorite song.

If you haven't heard this song, you should google it and listen to it. It's really pretty and encouraging. I've been listening to it on the treadmill when I run and it just gets me going, though I'm not sure why.



Something Beautiful by Newsboys

I wanna start it over
I wanna start again
I want a new beginning
One without an end
I feel it inside
Calling out to me

CHORUS
It's a voice that whispers my name
It's a kiss without any shame
Something beautiful(Yeah Yeah)
Like a song that stirs in my head
Singing love will take us where
Somethings beautiful

I've heard it in the silence
Seen it on a face
I've felt it in a long hour
Like a sweet embrace
I know this is true
It's calling out to me

It's the child on her wedding day
It's the daddy that gives her away
Something beautiful
When we laugh so hard we cry
Oh the love between you and I
Something beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails