Thursday, January 21, 2010

Better late than never, right?

It seems that while I was off enjoying the sun and warm air down south, the blogging world recognized a special event: "Delurker Day 2010".

This a special day when all the readers of a blog step out of their anonymous comfort zones and post a comment. Since I missed it, I'm sure you wouldn't mind honoring this grand occasion, today, would you? So, go ahead, leave me a comment. Just say hi if you don't know what else to say, I'd love to hear from you. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Well, you know I'm always out here - I just subsribe through a feed reader, so I don't often make it to your actual site! It was good to see you while you were here in Spokane. I'm glad you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails