Wednesday, November 4, 2009

real quick like

Both kids have reward charts for different behaviors we're working on. Last night we took them to the mall and Kera picked out one of her rewards. It was suppose to be a piece of jewelry, but I figured anything from Claire's probably qualified. She carried this thing around the whole store while lookgin at everything else, so it was what she loved. She looks pretty darn cute in my honest unbiased opinion.


Then, today was my day to go get my hair done, which is always so nice and refreshing and relaxing and everything else that a woman usually needs. I love the fall/winter tone of it. :-) There's just nothing like a haircut to make you feel oh so good about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails