Sunday, November 8, 2009

Randomness.

1. I'm not blogging much because I've been actually writing...as in real, character-plot-fictional writing. Yep, talking about NaNoWriMo and am "on track" so thats good. My idea isn't completely worked out yet, but I'm hoping it works itself out as I write. I like my characters and enjoy writing about them, so I suppose that is good.

2. I have a beautiful bouquet of what I think are irises. I'm no flower expert, bu they are pretty and Erik brought them home for me totally unprovoked, so thats nice. They smell pretty good, although its quite strong and has filled up the entire kitchen.

3. I must confess that I bought a movie ticket online today. I'll be going to a midnight premiere of a certian vampire movie. No, I'm not freakishly obsessed by it all, I just really like it and have a bunch of friends who do too. I won't be young forever, might as well stay up late while I can! :-)

4. I'll be heading to Texas on Friday. I've never been there that I know of and its not exactly a pleasure trip. My dad's nephew unexpectantly died this past Thursday and so I'm heading down with my parents and sister to go to his funeral and support his mom and sister as much as possible. It's quite sad and has honestly been occupying a lot of my thoughts lately. Please pray for my family to have peace and comfort during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails