Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ho hum.

While on the way back home, in a quiet car (well except for when I felt so inclined as to sing along with Jordin Sparks) after a grocery shopping trip in which I wasn't hassled to purchase every cookie, cracker, donut or fruit snack seen in passing and in which I didn't have to resort to bribery, I realized something.

I'm rather boring without my children, and honestly, I haven't found much to blog about without them either. No cute/funny pictures to post along with a kid-story. No impatience or anger to deal with. No messes to whine about. (I've found it amazing how clean the house stays when its just me here, especially since I've been a cleaning freak).

So, what to do about this dilemma? I don't really know, but as I get into the school-day groove, hopefully I'll find some interesting things to do and then blog about. Until then, I guess I'll be boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails