Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yowzers. Part1 (picture heavy!)

I can't believe that I haven't posted an entry for almost 2 weeks! Yikes, I guess I've been busier than I thought!! Here are a few things I've been up to...
Scrapbooking. I've made some progress on "catching up" although I know that I should've view it as that, but I'm almost done with 2008 pictures, which is a nice feeling. Part of my progress has been helped because I signed up for my local scrapbooking store's "Kit of the Month" last month. This means I get a packet of new materials and suggested layouts each month--it takes the guess work out for me about whether something matches and gives me great ideas, plus who doesn't like new products!? :-) And I FINALLY took some pictures of my layouts to share with you. I had a hard time figuring out the best way to capture them since I don't have a scanner, so if you have any tips for me on that, I'm all ears!




















This is a double page spread, which is my personal favorite. I have had these pocket pages for a while --I got them after seeing them in the Creating Keepsakes mag one month and hadn't had a chance to use them til this layout. I always have more birthday party pictures than I know what to do with, so I thought it would work perfectly!



I really like how this layout turned out! :-) Because I have a scrapbook for the family and one for each kid, I usually end up with two layouts for things like birthdays. This one is for the family one I think.
Then I wanted to document the lil' additions to our extended family.


And finally, my 2009 goals. I like to scrap it and then hang it in my scrapbook area as a reminder.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lookit all those pages! Great job! They're all awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails