Monday, January 26, 2009

Vacation, day Tres

(taken from my journal kept in Mexico)

Just got back from dinner at Havana Moon--we had a great table outside overlooking the sunset on the beach--and the food was very good, including dessert. We had a leisurely day today--all we did was sit on the beach!! Erik and I swam a bit in the pool and we walked back to the room for lunch, but otherwise I just sat in the (mostly) shade and read! I finished Ninety Minutes in Heaven which Katie had loaned me. It was really inspiring and uplifting book that I'd recommend to everyone--especially anyone who's lost a loved one or is going through a difficult time. I also started reading through my NaNo and will work further on it hopefully.

We are talking about heading to Cozumel tomorrow, hoping for fun shopping, cool pics and great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails