Just for today, I googled "fun blog survey" and found this:
All about books...
1. Hardcover or paperback, and why?
I prefer paperback because they are cheaper, but if a book is only out in hardback and I really want to read it, I'll give in.
2. If I were to own a book shop I would call it…
"I *heart* books" sounds good, but the heart would be a heart shape
3. My favorite quote from a book (mention the title) is…
I don't remember quotes from books :-(
4. The author (alive or deceased) I would love to have lunch with would be ….
Denise Levertov (she's a poet, but that counts as an author, doesn't it?)
5. If I was going to a deserted island and could only bring one book, except the SAS survival guide, it would be…
I hate to go for the obvious, "The Bible", but I'm afraid its the only one I re-read.
6. I would love someone to invent a bookish gadget that….
Holds up the thick heavy hardbacks that my arms get tired of holding in the wee hours of the morning
7. The smell of an old book reminds me of…
8. If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title), it would be….
Maybe the girl in Inkspell
9. The most overestimated book of all time is….
Yikes, there are a lot of "classics" that I couldn't finish, so I could name all those...but The Forsyte Saga pops into my head mostly because my former book club read it and I couldn't bear to waste my time, which turned into a point of contention within the club that I think contributed to its demise.
10. I hate it when a book…
Ends and I've fallen in love with the characters or I just am not ready to be done with the adventure.