I'm crossing my fingers that I don't repeat anything I've already listed!
51. In the past 7 years I've been to Mexico 6 times and the Caribbean once. Prior to that I'd only driven to Canada a couple times.
52. My favorite flower is the hydrangea. There were gorgeous, huge ones this past week in Canada. Oh and I have another favorite, it is the bitterroot. (I always forget how to spell it...is it two "t's" and two "r's"?)
53. I dislike gardening.
54. I use to be a morning person, waking easily on my own early in the morning and then being ready for sleep early in the night. The past few years I've found myself slowly flip-flopping--staying up later and sleeping in (or wanting to) longer. I'll blame it on parenthood.
55. I'm a stay at home mom now, but I couldn't have done it when the girls were infants--something about their ages now is much more appealing to me.
56. I really enjoy playing games....board games, card games, computer games--I almost enjoy them more than reading at times.
57. My favorite game when I was a kid was Tetris and I still like it. I enjoy all those free games on MSN like "Bedazzled", word games on Facebook (which I play against my brother and win most every time) and lately I've gotten into Tribal Wars & Ikariam online.
58. The only games I really dislike are fast action, shoot em' up games---I have horrible eye-hand coordination. I'll leave those games to Erik! lol
59. I'm ready for school to start even if it means getting up early in the morning again.
60. I am a terrible speller. (Spell check is my friend) And I'm not the best at grammar, either. You probably wouldn't guess I was an English major by my spelling & grammar skills. :-)
61. I am the oldest of 3 kids in my family. It goes me, my brother Hodd and then my sister Rosie.
62. I am the only child my parents called by my given name, both Hodd & Rosie are nicknames.
63. With the addition of my brother's daughter last month, I now have 2 nephews and 1 niece on in my family.
64. There is only 1 cute little niece on Erik's side.
65. I need to get that one little niece a birthday present as she turned 1 earlier this month.
66. Although I love music, I cannot hold a tune to save my life.
67. I have a horrible memory sometimes and I blame it on motherhood.
68. Margarita's are my favorite alcoholic beverage, but I rarely drink them because of how many calories/sugar that are in them.
69. My all time favorite beverage is water. I drink a ton every day and I can tell when I haven't had enough, I just feel "blah".
70. I have tried my hand at so many different "extra-curricular activities". I tried baton, gymnastics, t-ball, 4H, choir, band, and journalism. Journalism is the only one I stuck with for an extended period of time.
71. I have also tried many different creative hobbies: cross-stitch, quilting, letter writing (was huge into pen-pals for a while),friendship bracelet braiding, writing, scrapbooking, calligraphy, and beading. Scrapbooking is my favorite. Writing use to be but I've lost my spark there.
72. My favorite season is fall--the cooling off is usually so welcome after a long, hot summer.
73. I am ready for fall now.
74. If I could have any pet, I would have a cat--they have always been my favorite. But because of allergies and dislikes in this family I will never have one. I had one growing up--her name was Susie and she was 13 I think when she finally passed away. I scattered her ashes on a mountain hike for my 17th birthday.
75. Thinking of 101 things about myself is much harder than I thought it would be.