Monday, August 4, 2008

Hello!

Okay, first of all, I am still here and haven't left for vacation yet, eventhough my absence here might have led you to believe otherwise. :-) I have some fun pictures for today and that is about it...my "pre-vacation to do list" is ruling my life right now and so I don't have time to sit down and write an entry to do anything justice. Pictures will just have to do for now.
Kera at the final day of gymnastics camp (round 2). She didn't participate in the dance but did finally show me her moves on the equipment after everyone else had finished. That girl does NOT like an audience.
Lindsay running to do her thing on the vault. She did great again and loved it. I'm thinking she might enjoy doing lessons in the fall.


Me and the girls this afternoon. They were watching cartoons--you can see neither is looking at the camera, but at least they are smiling. I figured it was about time I got a picture of my new hairstyle. The hairstylist cut me bangs...something about the shape of my face and proportions of my forehead needing something...and although I loved it when she styled it, I'm still getting the hang of it and getting use to the feel of hair on my forehead/in my eyes. Not sure if I'm liking it completely yet, or not. I love the highlights she put in though! :-)
Another one, this time Kera is actually looking at the camera! :-)



1 comment:

  1. You look GREAT! I love the bangs... they really soften your face!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails