1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Two different booster seats, two pairs of Kera's boots and lots of crumbs & mud.
2. When was the last time you threw up?
I honestly don't remember the last time I had the flu bug. *knock on wood*
3. What's your favorite curse word? I try not to curse, but I do say "oh my gosh" a lot, that's as close as I get.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Kera, Lindsay & Erik :-)
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Waiting with Lindz at her bus stop in my sweaty workout wear.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Playing my new favorite game. :-) Erik would call it an addiction, but I don't agree.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Probably driving home from church, or close to it.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No way, that doesn't appeal to me at all.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
To Lindsay "Where did you put Kera?" as I knew Kera was hiding in the closet.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Chocolate or Mocha
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Agua -- is that how its spelled in Spanish?
12. What are you wearing right now?
Clothes. :-) My favorite (for now) pair of jeans, black long sleeve tee and black vest.
13. What was the last thing you ate?
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No, but I've been planning what I'd like to shop for when we're in Vegas in 2 weeks. :-)
15. When was the last time you ran?
This morning I ran on my well worn treadmill. Must remember to order replacement belt...
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I did see some figure skating on tv a couple weeks ago...
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
I cannot remember, I email everyone! When given the choice of communicating via phone or email, I will choose email anytime. There is something reassuring about using the written word for some reason. Maybe the writer buried deep inside me.
19. Ever go camping?
I love camping, especially with our pop-up camper. I can't wait til we can go this summer! I love camp food & coffee and sitting around the campfire.
20. Do you have a tan?
Not in the middle of February, but also not really in the summer either. I burn easily, so sunscreen is my friend.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
If it is a fountain drink, but I don't drink soda hardly at all anymore. I kicked my Diet SOda habit about 7 months ago...
25. What did your last IM say?
More than likely it said "lol" as I've noticed I use that word/phrase whenever I have nothing else to say or when someone is funny. I think I overuse it. Part of my new favorite game is using the voip (I didn't know what that was til recently, lol) server to strategize/chat with fellow "team" members. I think I type on there more than I play the game, its pretty entertaining.
26. Are you someone's best friend?
Yep! :-) I love them all dearly.
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Taking Kera to gymnastics, meeting a friend for coffee, making breakfast, lunch & dinner, folding some laundry, doing some dishes, possibly visiting my family to give them some Valentine candy and I better be opening a warm, gushy love card from Erik. :-)
28. Where is your mom right now?
Probably either cooking or eating dinner.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
The mountains, house and my yard which is painfully void of snow.
30. What color is your watch?
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
I think of the Crocodile Hunter, of kangaroos, of their cool accent and sand & big bugs.
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
33. What is your birthstone?
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
I try not to do fast food, but if when we do, we go in.
35.How many kids do you want?
I have two and they are more than enough.
36. Do you have a dog?
Nope. But I hope someday we get a yellow lab. They are cool dogs.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
38. Have you met anyone famous?
Andie McDowell and almost met Robin Williams.
39. Any plans today?
Today is almost over, but still have to eat dinner, do dishes and head off to church.
40. How many states have you lived in?
Three. Washington, Idaho & Montana.
41. Ever go to college?
Yep. Graduated too! At least it was a college while I was there, now its a university.
42. Where are you right now?
In my kitchen/dining room
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Not enough time to do all I'd like/need to do.
44. Last song listened to?
I'm listening to the radio station and I dont know most the names of songs or artists (I'm coming to terms with that being a part of getting "old") but its a bunch of upbeat dancey type songs. I like it. I think right now is Rihanna.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
Only to poorly written surveys with missing questions. ;-)
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I wear my black shoes a lot, but my favorite are my running shoes--they make my feet the happiest.
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
No but I think question number 49 is jealous of this survey...
51. What time is it?
Dinner time, just about. :-) As Kera told me just now "I'm hungry NOW" when I said "We'll eat in a minute". lol<----see...there it is again. 52. Do any of your friends have children? A lot of them. 53. Do you eat healthy? To the best of my abilities, yes. I've given up soda & coffee, white bread, sugar, potatoes & white flour. I'm switching us to organic foods slowly but surely and we eat vegetarian meals 2x a week. I'm trying really hard to eat for my (& my families') best health. 54. What do you usually do during the day? What do I do???? What do I not do? If you're a mom you know exactly what I mean.
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Oh, about thirty-two.
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
60. How did you get one of your scars?
Haveing two babies. :-)