Saturday, February 16, 2008

It's a Tea Party!

The other day I found Kera all set up in Lindsay's room. She had the little table in the middle with a blanket over it as a tablecloth and all the little plastic plates set up with food. See the little sandwich up there w/o a top? Resourceful. :-) She was feeding her baby the bottle and watching a movie while she had her little tea party/picnic. It was so cute I couldn't help but snap a few pics.
Then, after Lindsay had gotten home from school, I discovered this in the living room:


Notice how the little plates of food are spaced all around the table with a utensil next to it? It is not obvious that I have little girls, is it? :-)
I have a ton to do this week in preparation of our Vegas trip--we leave on Saturday!!-- but I am sick today with head cold and weak/achy body, so I don't think I'll get much done. I just hope I feel better in time to get it all done this week!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Totally cute. I always come out to the living room to find the couch lined with matchbox cars and monster trucks. Sometimes, I think I would prefer the tea parties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails