Kendra's Goals for 2008
Actually, these arent' technically my goals. Goals are something you strive to reach, so these would technically be the means to get to my goals, I think. I suppose I could just list my goals (lose weight, pray more, have better relationships) but those are pretty broad and generic. I need specifics. So, here are my means to my goals:
1. Study through the New Testament.
2. Pray with someone or somewhere fun each week.
3. Follow a strict low glycemic diet.
4. Workout 6 to 7 times a week. Include yoga, pilates, aerobic video with my running)
5. Plan more dates with Erik.
6. Spend more play time with the girls.
7. Spend more time with my Mom & Sister.
They're pretty cute, huh? Too bad they don't always act cute. ;-)