Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My excuse

School had started and I was getting into a routine. I finally had some uninterrupted time during the day to do various things like clean, cook, workout and even blog. I was starting to get some ideas for cool things to write about. And then something happened.

One beautiful Sunday afternoon Erik came home with this soft and cuddly Golden Retriever puppy.



Whom we named Cody,



and have welcomed arms wide open wide into our home and family.


I've been a little busy being a puppy Mom and haven't been able to blog. But I promise that when we finally settle down into a routine and I have some time I'll tell you the story about how Cody came to us. For now just look at how cute he is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails