Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's a Puppy Life

Cody still is stealing quite a bit of my time as of late, especially on top of the time I am trying to give my human family, house and friends. I'm so grateful I'm not working a full-time job, it would be really tough to do that as well. One thing I've realized over the past week is that I don't know much about puppy rearing. I grew up around dogs, but never did any of the puppy training stuff. And so, I have lots of questions, doubts and fears. I know when it all boils down to it, he is just a dog, but I still would like to do this right since he's a part of our family. So I've been googling up a storm and talking to friends who've raised pups, which is interesting because so much of the advice is contradictory.

I thought it would be interesting to see if any of my blog readers had puppy advice for me/us? I'm all ears....I'm particularly interested in how much should he be eating? crate/kennel training tips, self-administration of puppy shots, leash training, puppy classes, etc.

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails