Monday, July 16, 2012

A Review: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children





I don't remember where I first heard about Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, but I know it's been on my wishlist for quite some time. I finally got the kindle edition from our local library last week and since those check out for only 14 days, I promptly started reading it. I was entranced from the first page. The writing was excellent and the characters delightful, and when you mix that with the absolutely weird pictures included in the story, you have a novel unlike any I've ever read. I enjoyed every word of it and even stayed up late one night to finish it. It was just an excellent read and as soon as I was done I was googling Ransom Riggs (the author) to find out if a sequel was in the works. Just so you know, he's working on the next book right now. Yay! If you like books with a little bit of science fiction, action, romance and peculiar children, than this book would be right up your alley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails