Wednesday, June 20, 2012

8 Years

On Father's Day exactly 8 years ago, this sweet baby joined our family

and made it complete. 


She was such a sweet, even-tempered baby. And her sleep, boy she has loved her sleep since the start!


And when she wasn't sleeping, she was all eyes...







I am so grateful that she and Lindsay have each other as their first and best friends.


And that we get to have her as a daughter--she'll always be our "baby" even as she gets older.


It's hard to believe that she's already 8 years old, when it seems like just yesterday she was toddling around, playing with her potty training Elmo.


She is just simply a joy and I'm so grateful God entrusted us with her as a daughter. 


Happy Birthday Kera, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails