Saturday, May 12, 2012

Her Nowhere -- A review

A long while ago I stumbled across a blog that I immediately decided to follow. I'm sure you are like me and can't remember how you found this or that blog, but you are glad because the author is so real and engaging. That is exactly what I thought of "Transparent Mama" by Brigetta and I thought it was funny how I'd just happened to stumble across this blog written by a gal also in Montana! I enjoyed her well written and thoughtful posts and could relate to so many of them as a Mom, woman, etc. I vaguely remember her posting something a while back about writing a novel, but sometimes exact stuff from all the blogs I read get lost in all the info from the blogs I read. So, when she posted just last week about her novel being published, I almost immediately downloaded it to my Kindle. I'm always on the lookout for a new book or author and I just felt like it had to be good.

Her Nowhere  by Brigetta Schwaiger is seriously one of the best books I've read this year. I was immediately drawn into Anna's life and her story. I read it in not quite two days. I cried and laughed and couldn't put it down until I had found out how Anna's story would end. It's beautifully written and I absolutely loved all the descriptive and imagery filled language. I highly recommend it!

And, I guess that today (Saturday 5/12/12) it's FREE in its Kindle edition, so you should totally take advantage of that and get this book TODAY! And hey, if you're reading this post on Sunday or Monday, it's totally worth paying for too, so you should still check it out. That picture of the cover at the bottom of this post will take you directly to Amazon. Oh yeah, and you should go check out Brigetta's blog too, it's pretty cool.







1 comment:

  1. Kendra- What a dear you are! Thanks for the kind words about my blog and my book. It is so encouraging to hear your words about it and I'm honored you would write about it on your blog. xo- Brigetta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails