Friday, March 2, 2012

Eleven

Eleven years ago today I married the most wonderful man...
I fell in love with him for various reasons: He's handsome, funny, adventurous, dedicated, forgiving and genuinely cares about others. He works hard and plays even harder. He loves God and strives to live according to the Bible.


Eleven years has brought a variety of ups and downs in our marriage, but through it all he's remained the man I fell in love with. He has changed a little: now he's a great father to the girls, and he lets me use some spices in the kitchen besides "Season All". :)



Being married to Erik is a great blessing. I'm super grateful that we've only gotten closer, had more and more fun and fallen more in love over the past 11 years.  

Happy Anniversary Erik, I love you so much! 
I'm so excited to see what God does in our marriage over the next eleven years!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails