Friday, January 20, 2012

Five Question Friday


Remember, I get this from here. Go, check it out, have fun. After I answer these it's back out to the driveway for yet, more shoveling. Yay.

1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?


I have a few places, like the tall cupboard above the sink or in with the canned goods, but it doesn't matter where I hide it. If I've bought a special treat, Erik will come home that day and it's like he's got built in 'goodie' radar and he'll go right to wherever it's hidden.


2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?


Nah. With two monsters girls sitting in the backseat, my car is far from clean. The front isn't too bad, though.


3. Have you ever been to Vegas?


Yes, more times than I can even remember. My sister lived there for a while, so we visited her. We aren't big into nightlife or gambling, so it doesn't have a whole lot of pull for us anymore.


4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?


Cold room, warm snuggly blanket is definitely better for sleeping. We keep our thermostat low, like 66, and even if it gets upped to 67 we can feel it and don't sleep as good.


5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?


I was preggers with Lindsay, not too far along, but past the morning sickness, so maybe 5 months? I ate something in the airport that didn't agree with me and ended up feeling really sick in the middle of the flight, you know the feeling--you suddenly get hot and your stomach twists. I barely made it to the airplane potty before it let loose, and I'm not talking about vomit. I was pretty miserable the rest of the flight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails