Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Eleven Randoms

Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. You are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!



Just so you know, I'm not tagging anyone and I wasn't tagged, just saw it in a blog I follow. So, if you wanna do this for something fun and different go right ahead! I just ask that you tell me so I can read your answers! :)


Randoms:


1. Although I really don't like sports, I am actually quite competitive when it comes to things like board games, etc.


2. I do not remember anything that has to do with numbers very well. Words, yes, numbers not so much.


3. Sometimes I wish I would've paid better attention in school to things like science and social studies. It didn't interest me then, but now I wouldn't mind knowing that stuff.


4. I can watch and read all the CSI/coroner type shows and books, but I cannot stomach any kind of blood or injuries in real life.


5. I think I might have fallen out of love with scrapbooking. It's just not very fun to me anymore, feels more like work.


6. I love cats, but because of allergies in my family I will never own one again and I'm okay with that. It's a lot less housework.


7. For a while I wanted a third kid, but I'm good now. Two is perfect and I don't really want to re-live the baby years.


8. I like to be comfortable, the first thing I do when I know I'm home for the night and it'll be just us family is either put on my sweats or my pj's.


9. I love to sing along with the music, even if I sound horrible and can't carry a tune.


10. I love giraffes. It all stems from a book I got as a kid that was personalized for me. In it I met a friendly giraffe named Ardnek. 


11. I brush my teeth usually at least 3x a day. In the morning, and at night but then also before I leave the house to go anywhere. I'm paranoid about having stinky breath.


Questions to answer:
1. Would you rather run in rain or heavy winds?
Well, seeing as I don't run anymore, I'd say neither. But before, when I did run, I'd much rather it be rain.
2. Coffee or tea?
Coffee, all the way! 
3. Are you obsessed with Lululemon too even though they are overpriced?

Honestly, I don't think I've ever checked out their stuff. I'm more of a Title Nine/Athletica type.
4. Ever been outside the US?

Yes. Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean
5. What is your dream location?

To live? I'm living it with the exception of being out of town w/ some land and a mini-farm.
6. Favorite song right now?

"God Gave Me You"
7. One thing you hate about running?

Definitely the fact that long-term it's bad, bad, bad news.8. Favorite book of all time?
All time? Yikes. I'd have to say "Shadow of the Wind" or "Thirteenth Tale"
9. Can you swim or are you a doggie paddler like me?
I definitely doggie paddle more than actually swim.
10. Do you burn candles with wicks or prefer the wickless ones like Scentsy?
I have both, depends on what I feel like doing at the time.
11.  Favorite candy?
Honestly, I love Snickers, but it's a very rare treat considering all the garbage in them!


Questions for YOU!
1. What is your favorite cut of meat?
2. Do you crave salty snacks or sweet ones?
3. Least favorite household chore?
4. Weirdest habit?
5. If you're a gal, do you shave your legs in the winter, or just let 'em be?
6. Any class in school you wish you would've done better/tried harder in?
7. Are you a fainter when it comes to seeing blood/injury?
8. Movie you've watched the most times?
9.  What are your top three most visited websites?
10. Did you ever have a snail-mail pen pal?
11. Scariest thing you've ever done?


1 comment:

  1. Yay, you did this :)

    I hate all household chores, but the worst is cooking. I love salty and sweet but sugar usually wins out. Total sugar addict!
    I work in surgery so I guess blood doesn't bother me too much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails