Monday, December 5, 2011

What's Cookin'? Dec 4-Dec11


I have to start out with an apology. I'm sorry, I completely and totally forgot to take any pictures of food this week. I have nothing! To be fair, I didn't really make any new recipes, so I just didn't think of it. Sorry, this post is going to be pretty boring without the eye candy!

I've got some, er, one new recipe on the block for this week, plus I will probably start some holiday baking, so hopefully next time around I'll have something for you. And to clarify, the holiday baking is because I have several activities that I will need to have a dozen or two cookies for, and I like to give out little plates of goodies to our neighbors around this time of year. My goal is to make these holiday treats paleo/primal or at the very least, gluten-free. I'm still gathering ideas, so I just might make that a post of its own, stay tuned I guess.


Our Weekly Menu:
Sunday: Leftover Paleo Lasagna (from EverydayPaleo cookbook, my family loves this stuff!)
Monday: Taco Night with ground beef
Tuesday: Fried Chicken (PaleoComfortFoods pg 236) *new*
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Salmon Cakes (Everyday Paleo114)
Friday: Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce (MakeItPaleop150,306)
SaturdayLeftovers
Sunday: Shrimp Tacos (Everyday Paleo)


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails