Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ten Random Thoughts


Right now, as I type, or as I sit with hands ready over keyboard and brainstorm about what to type, these are the random thoughts dancing around in my head:

1. I can't believe I forgot to be the tooth fairy last night and then tried to sneak the money under Kera's pillow after she brought it up. What a way to ruin a kid's day. And now she doesn't want the money and knows I'm the tooth fairy (Shhh! Don't tell!). I wonder if I try again tonight with the money if she'll take it.

2. I should post a link to the trailer for The Hunger games on my blog. I seriously can't wait for it, I know it's going to be so much better than Twilight. Hmmm, maybe I'll wanna see that one at midnight, although I'm still not paying $12 for a movie ticket. Utterly ridiculous!


3. I hope I can spend some time writing later today after I get back from helping in Kera's class. I'm really liking what I'm working on.

4. I really need to have the girls work on their Christmas wish lists, as much as I hate to do it this early. It would be nice to start working on the whole gifts thing early and be done with it. I'd love to just hang out for most of December.

5. Twitter may have been a bad idea. I'm definitely going to start implementing a "tech free" day each week. I'm thinking Sundays.

6. I am so excited to make chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream tonight with Kera. Paleo-ish version, of course. I hope its good. Or maybe not too good.

7. I love my new birthday pants. So warm and cozy, it's a good day to test them out on a morning hike.

8. Why am I so tired? I got almost 8 hours of sleep last night. Maybe I should read that book about sleep sooner rather than later. I might not be getting good sleep!

9. I really need to sit down and brainstorm some good blog post topics. I'm boring myself even.

10. I love my "job" and that I can drink coffee, blog, hike and volunteer in the classroom all in the same day and call it a good day!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kendra! Fun random list! I started reading the Hunger Games and started getting that creepy feeling in my stomach about kids being forced to make those kinds of decisions and had to put it down.
    My girls started on their Christmas lists this past week. For some reason my 11 year old has homemade dried pineapple and beef jerky on it. Trust my kids to ask for food for Christmas... As if we don't feed them the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails