Sunday, October 30, 2011

Another Sneak Peak


Lindsay wanted to be a Pirate this year.


I attempted to make her a costume, but after two trips to shop for secondhand clothes were thwarted, I threw in the towel and we hit the big ol' Halloween store for the first time ever.

I refuse to spend more than $20 on a costume, so was pleased to find a cute one for right around that. Bonus was Lindsay liked it!

We supplemented with some things at home and a $1 foam sword from Target.

She loves it. I don't know though, not too scary of a pirate, more of a cute one in my opinion!


1 comment:

  1. Okay, that costume is too cute! I am so thankful you found something she liked and for a good price.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails