Thursday, September 8, 2011

I need your input....


As you've probably noticed, I haven't been blogging much. Yes, life is busy with all the back-to-school scurrying, but it's not that, really. I am just not inspired. What to write about? I don't know.

SO, I decided to poll you, my dear readers. You'll see a poll on the upper right hand side of the blog.
Over there----------------------------------------------------->

Please pick one or two or three subjects that you'd like to see me blog about more, I'd appreciate the help in figuring out where to focus my attentions!

EDITED TO ADD: And, if there is something specific you'd like me to write about, let me know! It could be sort of a challenge for me. (Think high school English classes where you had ten minutes to "journal" about some random assigned topic.) I know some of you know what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails