Monday, July 4, 2011

Crazy Canyon to Mt. Sentinel



Lindsay and I hiked my favorite hike today.


I hadn't been up there in years.


It was excellent timing because the wildflowers were a'bloomin'.


Lindsay enjoyed trying to identify all the flowers we encountered.







There were some, however, that once I saw them towards the top of the mountain, I didn't need a flower identification card for.


Bitterroots, without a doubt.

They were all over the place.


It was awesome.

Totally made the hike, for me at least!



The view was pretty good, too.




And the company. Lindsay was a trooper! Seven miles in all and she only got sort of whiny at the end when she'd reached the point of exhaustion. I was super proud of her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails