Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Slip N' Slide!!!


It seems like summer has finally arrived, and today the girls took advantage of it and had me get out both the slip n' slide and the wading pool.



I stood at the bottom, camera at the ready and told them to show me their stuff.


Kera proceeded to somersault down the slide.


Cute, but not quite what I was thinking!


Then, Lindsay showed me what I was looking for...



Woohoo! Momma might need to step a few feet further back!


Okay, Kera, let's try that again!



Now you got it!


Woohoo!


Hmm. We might need a longer slide!


Not quite hot out, so Kera got cold!


This is what they do when I ask them to pose "cute".

Weirdos. hee hee

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails