Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nuttin'


That's what I have for you today. 

Nuttin'. 

I don't have any pictures of yummy food to share with you because I only tried one new recipe and forgot to take any pictures--Erik was gone and I was dealing with a pukey kid and a garage sale, so I was a bit distracted.

I don't even have any useful tidbits or thoughts on paleo this week. We were just making it through, I guess. Summer vacation for the girls starts Friday at 11:30, which means I'll either be so busy entertaining refereeing   that I won't have time to blog and you'll see me even less, OR we'll be doing such fun/cool things that I'll want to share them with you. 

Stay tuned, only time will tell!

In the meantime, go check out my dear friend Aubrey's first ever giveaway! She makes these most fantastic swaddling blankets that she's going to give a set away for one lucky reader. Her blog has some awesome recipes and cool ideas for kiddos--you should definitely go check it out! :-)

And that's all I got!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails