- The fact that its Thursday, which means only one more day of getting the girls up in the morning before its the weekend.
- Beautiful weather that we've been blessed with lately. It's suppose to get up to 80 degrees today, which is pretty warm for Montana in Almost-October. I guess next week it'll be back to the 60's, which is perfect in my opinion. But with the sunny skies and trees changing color, I really can't complain. It's gorgeous.
- My job. Seriously. I dont' think I ever really completely grasped just how lucky I am to have the job I do, until lately. I truly have it made.
- My neighborhood. I love my neighbors, they are great. They are the kind of folks you can borrow an egg, a cup of milk or some coffee grounds from with no qualms.
- My ability to run. Had a great run outside yesterday and am running in an all women's race Saturday morning with my running posse. I am really looking forward to it.
- Pomegranates. Yay for them being in season, they are my most favorite fruit ever. I have two in my frig right now waiting for me to eat them. First I need to figure out the best way to peel them...
He's such a cutie, especially when he's borrowing Kera's pink vest! Hee hee.
How about you? What are you feeling thankful for today?