Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanks

So I hope you had a great Turkey day yesterday, I sure did. Great company, good food and a little entertainment made for an enjoyable Thanksgiving. I am not one of those black friday shoppers who gets up at the crack of dawn for a good deal. No, I am actually still in my pj's at almost ten a.m. and its a really wonderful thing. I'd stay in my pajamas all day if it didn't carry with it the connotatin of laziness. :-) I actually have my work cut out for me today and this weekend. Hopefully we'll put up our Christmas decorations, but before I do that I really need to write. NaNo ends on Monday at midnight and I'm about 15,000 words away from my goal. Its not a ton, but its definitely going to take some big chunks of time for me to get there. So, I'm off to make an americano, put on my MP3 and then try to block out my kids while I write. We'll see how it goes!

But before I do that, some things I am thankful for this year:
My wonderful husband
my beautiful, healthy children
my family
our health
our home
my job
our financial security
my awesome friends
a loving God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails